Looking For New Member in our team！
Maroon International After school in Matsudo/Chiba!
We are looking for passionate and enthusiastic teachers to join our team!
Maroon is made up of elementary students from grades one to six.
Positions available for full-time.
Our nearest station is Akiyama Station on the Keisei/Hokuso Line.
You can take busses from Akiyama station (Keisei/Hokuso Line) and Matsudo station (Joban/Chiyoda Line). 15 minutes by bus from Matsudo Station
■ Main Duties
• Create Maroon's English lessons and activity structures;
• Follow Maroon lessons while creatively developing your own personalized and unique approach in teaching;
• Supervise and maintain the safety & wellbeing of students, model proper behavior and teach fundamental social skills;
• Clean and organize the school and its facilities;
• Participate in occasional special events held on weekends/holidays ( Halloween, Christmas, seasonal school (spring, summer and winter);
• Interact with parents; and
• Participate in promotional activities (handing out flyers, etc.)
■ What We Offer
• Starting monthly salary of ￥210,000 ~ ￥250,000 / Part Time￥1300
• Salary & career advancement opportunities based on performance
• BONUS twice a year
- 10 paid leaves/year (after 6 months of employment)
- Work-related commuting costs fully reimbursed
- Travel expenses support: Full Time up to ¥20,000/month / Part Time up to ¥10,000
• Social Security & Health Insurance
• Visa sponsorship and renewal support
• Holidays: Saturday, Sunday, National holidays such as Golden Week (May), Obon (August), Year-End (New Years) (Depend on School Calendar
• Salary increase depending on the company’s performance
• English - fluent to native level
• Not currently enrolled in school
• 1 year teaching experience ( If you have)
• Ability to teach extra curricular activities such as:
- Computer technologies and programming
- Musical instruments
- Choir singing
- Physical education
- Science and Experiment
- Audio/visual proficiency
• All applicants must live in Japan.
• No Certificate necessary
• If you can speak Japanese effects to your salary ( Even if you can’t speak it doesn’t effect your hiring)
Interviews will be held in person.
No certification necessary.